Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're going back!

This will be short, because I now have a MILLION things to do, but Edward talked to the judge and we are going back! We leave on Saturday or Sunday – this weekend! Greg will be back next weekend, but I’m planning to stay until Sept 5th to finish the wonderful fun paperwork.

We are very excited, but I must say I’m quite overwhelmed with getting things together so quickly, and with the thought of leaving the children again for so long. But it will all be worth it once Irra and Vika are here to stay, and I must stay focused on that and also that God has all the timing, children, finances and other details in His hands.

Blessings,

Sheri & Greg

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see things are moving along. We'll be praying for a smooth and quick process.

    June

    ReplyDelete